Thursday, August 24, 2006

A peek inside my life...

After reading Bullbunky's most recent post I thought it might be fun to post another appliance shot, or at least I think it was a refrigerator that old Monet was hanging on. One of the things I enjoy most about blogs is getting some insight into other people's daily lives.

I thought I would post an interesting corner of our refrigerator (I saved you from the coupons, dental hygenist appoint reminders etc.) You can tell a lot about someone by what is hanging where they keep their perishable food ;-) ...or at least it will generate a lot of questions.

2 comments:

BullBunky said...

Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I learned that when you drink margaritas, you mumble incoherent poetry, and dress up as an invincible woman.

Buddy Tignor said...

Hmm...I am not sure I am invincible ;-)