Monday, August 07, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane...

On my way tomorrow to Ottawa for the International MERLOT conference. It will be a cool meeting, but not as cool as the name suggests. In this case MERLOT stands for Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching.

I have been to quite a few places in Canada from Vancouver to Prince Edward Island, but never to Ottawa. The quick image search on Google makes it look promising for some nice shots...so maybe I'll have something good for this blog or Strangers Among Us.

Only time will tell. This shot popped up on Google (not mine)...I hope I get to this place in Ottawa...but since I will only be there until Friday I can only hope I will make it, ay.

The Conference Hotel is the Westin downtown, ay. It is supposed to be on the edge of the historic district, ay. I am practicing my Ay's to help transend the cultural barrier once I am there.

2 comments:

JamesF said...

Many many years ago when I was in Ottawa on business, I ended up taking 13 rolls of film during the two weeks I was there.

Buddy Tignor said...

based on what I saw on Google, I can see why you took so many pictures...