Thursday, August 10, 2006

Leaving Ottawa ...I hope

Well I am definitely leaving tomorrow, but I am not sure how the whole flight thing is going to go down. I certainly won't be taking my mocha on the plane...which is part of my travel routine. I drink my coffee, flip through Sky Mall and wait for everyone to get situated before I crack into my book.

I am going to allow lots of extra time at the airport since I am a US citizen, although Canada is really sort of like the 51st state isn't it ? :-)

I am not too worried about not being able to bring shampoo along. Those of you who are familiar with me know that I use about 1 hotel size container every six months :-)

Above is a sculpture that was completed in 1967 and placed on the banks of the Rideau Canal. Looked kind of primitive Celtic to me...it was quite interesting.
Ottawa nights...one last evening before heading back to the mountains. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BullBunky said...

Yeah, Jeff flew to Seattle this afternoon, but sounded OK after getting through security.

You know, I hadn't thought about the mocha/latte thing. NOW I'm PISSED. My latte is a RIGHT.

Sigh.