Monday, February 27, 2006

Not your average town

There is a family owned grocery store here in town called Ingles. I recently have been fascinated by ads, messages, and other info printed on everyday items. I got home tonight and this bag cracked me up. I guess it doesn't take much to entertain me. Ingles is definitely Nacho average store and I am really glad that nachos don't have bug eyes...they would be so unpleasant to eat if they did. Although I suppose enough cheese makes just about anything edible.

2 comments:

BullBunky said...

How funny. This is classic humor along the lines of South of the Border: "Pedro sez 'Chili today, hot tamale'."

Buddy Tignor said...

Yeah those black, flourescent green, orange, and yellow billboards for a 100 miles were a monument to the best of american advertising :-)