Saturday, September 02, 2006

Time on my mind

Been thinking quite a bit about the passage of time lately. ..probably because I will be turning 40 in about 18-months and early next spring Christine and I will be welcoming our first child into the world. Waynesville/Asheville is a big retirement area, so 40 seems relatively young, but I saw this entrance sign to a now defunct motel in town...that apparently was a hot spot 40 years ago.
Time to do the things I enjoy most also seems to be difficult to find...even when I am organized. I am not sure where it all goes. I enjoy my work for the most part and I enjoy my time off to. It just always seems like there is more I would like to do...if only the days were a bit longer or I did not have to sleep :-)

2 comments:

JamesF said...

Sleep is for the weak.

JamesF said...

So...tired...

Must...sleep...