Friday, September 15, 2006

Celebrating another gardening season...

I came across this photo as I desperately try to stay ahead of meta data for the photos I took this year (losing battle I am afraid). I took this early in the spring. Christine has been doing a lot of gardening while I mow. A little blurry, but on a second look during archiving I really liked it.On another note it looks like JamesF's 15 minutes of fame are not quite over yet (lookout Warhol). These numbers are conservative. The maximum visit time was set to only 1 hour as James suspected (I just changed it to 6). However, even if these are inflated by 25% we are still getting some fairly regular traffic. Pretty cool. I agree with Bullbunky...the comments have been so much fun to read...most really brighten my day.

No comments: