Monday, October 02, 2006

Misc. goodies

This little friend was watching me have my coffee from the deck. When I cropped the picture (and zoomed in) I realized he was having his breakfast as well.
Guitarist at the local coffee house lost in his own world.
Jim and Sylvi, friends of mine enjoying the band on their anniversiary.
Finally, Bear has been left out of the blog too much lately. I recently showed a picture of how Tucker lovingly plays with his stuffed toys treating them like little puppies. Bear on the other hand treats them like he would any rodent he catches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Bear looks like my Rylee! He's a golden / Newfy mix - black w/ white on his chest. He weighs about 60 lbs. and loves to disembowel any stuffed toys he can!

The Dogfather said...

Yes, I have to admit both my furbabies are stuffie killers. One manly likes to crush the squeakers (in 2 minutes) and eventually pull the insides out. The other loves nothing more than to pick apart a seam, then proceed to litter a room with the apparently tasty fluff. I'll have to get the wife to put some pics together to memorialize all the stuffies that have fallen.