Thursday, August 07, 2008

Haircut and a movie...

Well the crazy big blond hair finally had to go. Despite all the warnings about how he would not tolerate a haircut, I got out the clippers, demonstrated on myself and then called him over. He didn't mind the buzz a bit.

Then an even more noteworthy event occurred. Seamus at 18-months-old watched his first full length feature with me. I had put The Water Horse in the Netflix Que thinking he might like the creature and watch 15 minutes of it. Instead he watched about half of it from his pint size recliner and the other half from my lap. We also shared several bowls of popcorn together. I think the plot was probably lost on him, but he kept watching for the water horse to pop out. This movie was about 90-minutes. I am still amazed he sat through the whole thing.

No comments: