Sunday, April 01, 2007

Audi A3....bullbunky take a look at these apples

Well I have resisted for years buying a riding mower. I just thought (still think) that mowing grass is a phenomenal waste of time, but our yard is big here and the hill is steep and I will be 39 very very soon. I mowed it all last year with a walk behind, but we bit the bullet today and purchased it....and now I am ready to ride. The best part...the cup holder.

Bullbunky...just so you know, you can purchase an all weather plastic cab that protects the driver from rain. You may want to consider one of these babies for your commute next time (when you wear out the A3). You could get a trailer for your camera gear.
  • 42" twin-blade side discharge mowing deck
  • Automatic transmission with foot pedal controls and cruise control - drives like a car!
  • Cast iron front axle for durability and strength
  • StepThru frame for easy on and off
  • Standard cup holder
  • Accepts optional FastAttach mulch kit, bagger or bumper with no tools required
  • 2-year limited warranty
  • 19 HP* Kohler engine
  • *as rated by engine manufacturer
I am putting Gatorade in the cup holder and Bon Jovi on the Ipod for the inaugural mow.

2 comments:

BullBunky said...

How does this thing take hills? :)

Buddy Tignor said...

specifications don't mention an upper limit for straight approach...but lateral grades over 15% are not recommended...I think it would go up hills just fine...but even in high gear I think you are looking at 15 mph top speed.

However, you're an engineer I am sure you could make the necessary mods :-) to make this a great commuter!