Monday, November 27, 2006

Feed Me Seymour !!!

What happens when an Agave gets gloriously out of control in the conservatory.

Feed me! Feed me! Feed me!
Feed me, Seymour
Feed me all night long
That's right, boy
You can do it
Feed me, Seymour
Feed me all night long
'Cause if you feed me, Seymour
I can grow up big and strong

Would you like a Cadillac car?
Or a guest shot on Jack Paar?
How about a date with Hedy Lamarr?
You gonna git it.

Would you like to be a big wheel,
Dinin' out for every meal?
I'm the plant that can make it all real
You gonna git it

I'm your genie, I'm your friend
I'm your willing slave
Take a chance, just feed me and
You know the kinda eats,
The kinda red hot treats
The kinda sticky licky sweets
I crave

Come on, Seymour, don't be a putz
Trust me and your life will surely rival King Tut's
Show a little 'nitiative, work up the guts
And you'll git it

4 comments:

The Dogfather said...

Agave? Oooh... when does it turn into tequila? ;-)

Buddy Tignor said...

I wish it would turn into tequila on its own!

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is T.J. Christine & my mum, Connie, used to work together in Vermont. Will you please tell her I said hello. I didn't know you were expecting. Congratulations!

Buddy Tignor said...

Hi T.J.,

will give christine the message :-)