Monday, April 17, 2006

Kids Got Your Goat?

Ok, so I really reached for the title on this post, but the images I had were rather unrelated. I believe that I mentioned this sign in a previous post. When I flew back through Cincinnati this weekend the sign was still there at the Peet's in terminal A, so I had to take a picture of it. For the record, the Barista said that she loved kids...just not behind the counter where steam and hot coffee are flying.One of the administrative professionals where I work adopted this three day old billy goat. The mother was born with only one teat and had twins last week. The stronger twin won out and this little guy wasn't going to make it if someone didn't adopt him. These pictures were taken on day 3. He stood and wobbled around on day 1, on day 2 he found reverse and on this day figured out forward.On day 3 the little guy also began to display head-butting behavior. You have to admire a 2 lb creature that will try to knock over a 200 lb student!

1 comment:

BullBunky said...

Oh, I thought you could just trade in children for a nice latte :)