Sunday, December 09, 2007

Water Horse and Grandparents

Seamus loves his bath. Around 7:30 he starts heading towards the bathroom and keeps an eye on me if I go anywhere near it. Bathing is more or less my duty. I always loved the water and Christine works in the water, so I guess it runs in the family. The orange nose is probably sweet potato or carrots or something. He usually signals getting being tired of eating by first smearing it on his face and then feeding the dogs. The dogs love him as he never goes a meal without sending something their way.

Papa and Nanna Tignor and Seamus who obviously was not feeling photogenic. Christine took my Mom back after her two-week Thanksgiving visit for which the three of us are very grateful. My folks kept about 18 foster babies over the years, so there is nothing like having a pro come up to assist. Pictures of the O'Brien's and Seamus soon as they will be arriving for Christmas in short order.

No comments: