Friday, December 21, 2007

Finally a brief holiday....

Well the semester is finally over. I have contract work to carry me through my time 'off' during the holidays. Don't know why ...but I can never seem to say no to that stuff. In the meantime, here is the latest of Seamus.

You might be able to notice the scab on the side of his nose and under his lower lip. I had my first near heart attack this past weekend as a door to some carpeted stairs (that should have been closed) was open and he (being the little daredevil he is) decided it would be fun to ride down. I am really hoping he doesn't inherit my trait for broken bones (1 arm, 1 wrist, 1 nose, some ribs, one little toe, all before age 19). ...it isn't looking good though. Thank goodness it was only scratches and bruises. ...of course I am developing OCD over doors and gates now.

My current personal Christmas spirit indicator:

1 comment:

craigb said...

Don't worry, my older brother went down a flight of stairs in one of those walkers and turned out just fine. But he grew up to be a lawyer, so you may not consider that "fine".