Saturday, May 12, 2007

Weekend Odds and Ends

Sometimes I just can't resist a little Photoshop fun. This started its life as a picture of a water main at Lake Junaluska. I actually kind of like this one. An hour or so more and I could probably even get consistent light and shadows...but Seamus probably needs a diaper change or something :-)

And this was one of those million bland duck pictures I have taken...what can I say I like ducks and water ripples :-) I can waste hours on this stuff; making a subpar picture almost average. Tomorrow I am off to the University of Florida to tour the new Genetics Institute, and some large plant micropropagation facilities (Agristarts) in Apopka. I am told to be prepared for smoke. The miracle is I can now get a direct flight from Asheville, NC into Orlando.

No comments: