Thursday, June 22, 2006

Coincidence or something even funnier?; an experiment...

OK so I have a theory. On Bullbunky's "One more poop joke post" I had to smile a bit when I saw the three images past the infamous Rhino and Jeff. I had to wait until I got home, but when I went through may pictures of France (about 1/10 as many as John took) I found three similar (but not nearly as good) images....see the evidence for yourself.
Now I know what you are saying. Probably more pictures have been recorded on film, CCD, or CMOS in Paris than there are AOL CDs in the landfills...and you might be right, but I want to do an experiment.
John and I did grow up within walking distance of each other, did once play on the same soccer team, attended the same highschool, and of course there is the whole Hokie thing...but most of you who know the two of us probably think the similarities end there...afterall he is quite a bit taller and often accused of looking English and still occassionally needs a haircut. Of course I am only 5'8" on my best day and long ago outgrew the need for barbers...but still there is something more going on here.
So I hypothesize that somewhere in his 2100 digital images on his video ipod he has one like this above. If so...then there is something unsavory going on here :-) and we should contact John Edward for help.

JOHN do you have image similar to this of the Art Deco Paris Metropolitan sign ???

2 comments:

BullBunky said...

Heh, yes I do have one of those shots. Let me pull that one out tonight. I was preparing a post on transportation modes.

Buddy Tignor said...

I knew it! :-)