Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Moving, Consolidating, and Tossing Junk

No pictures today, but I just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive. For a couple of weeks there we essentially had three homes to contend with. One in Vermont (sold), A rental in North Carolina (almost out of that), and our new home purchase in North Carolina (closed last week). I have a back log of blog updates I hope to be working on soon.

The new house is on Sesame Street. Those of you who know me best probably find that address very appropriate :-)

Everyone is very happy here. There is an abundance of rabbits which is keeping Bear on high alert and the weather is spectacular this time of year for us (it is nice not to have to contend with snow in May).

1 comment:

BullBunky said...

See, I just think that you could never get a pizza delivered to Sesame Street. "Yeah right, Sesame Street. CLICK!"