Sunday, March 11, 2007

Welcome Back to Me Own Blog

Well Christine, Seamus, and I are coming out of the fog of the first few weeks of child rearing. She is now able to pump enough to occasionally allow me to do the feeding (via bottle) and take escape for a few moments to the gym or other destination.

He is doing great...I think he has gained a few pounds and is now able to pee great distances with stupefying ease. He has actually been able to pee twice his body length which I find remarkable...the blinds, lampshades, and other items in proximity of the changing table may not be the same...but well worth the sacrifice.

I actually got to go for the first real bike ride of the season...too short...but it was warm and I actually got in some mild hill work. See my buddy Pete has been practicing up thinking he will dog me on the Tsali single track...but I am going to smoke him like Bo and Luke Duke smoked Roscoe P. Coaltrain. I'm commin' for you Pete.

2 comments:

JamesF said...

He's back!

And yea, babies have a tendency to pee when you change the diaper, the sudden temperature change and all that I suppose. It's just more dangerous with boys. Pretty sure we had a carpet that got ruined. :-)

galaxyladybird said...

Hi there! I am doing a research paper relating to Strangersamong and hope you can answer some of my questions. My email is galaxyladybird@gmail.com. It would be great if you could :-)